Flash Logo (JPEGs)
It is possible to create a flash logo, which displays different images. You need to prepare the images you want to use and then upload them. Once uploaded, you can update the ordering.
- File: Click on “BROWSE”, select the image for your flash logo and click on “OPEN”.
- Click on “UPLOAD”. The following message will be displayed: The file was uploaded successfully!
Click on “OK”.
Repeat steps one and two until all the logos required for the Flash logo have been uploaded.
- Click (hold) and drag the image to the correct position.
- Once the images are in the correct order, click on “Update Image Order”. The following message will be displayed: The order of the images in your logo have been updated.
- Click on “CLOSE WINDOW".
- To publish the changes, select “PUBLISH CHANGES”.
- Flash logos (.JPEG) are only available when using a customisable template on your website.
- Before you create the images required for the flash logo, first take a look at the format of the logo displayed in the website template you have selected. Ensure that the images are similar to have a good fit and prevent additional work later.