When using a customisable template, you can edit the template colours of specific sections (website text colour, background colour, etc.) on your website.
- Select the field of the relevant
section you want to change the colour for.
- Select the new colour in the strip (you could also click in the square to adjust the colour shade). Alternatively you
can enter the colour code on the right, where available.
- A preview of the selected colour will be
- Scroll down to find the “APPLY COLOUR”
- Click on “APPLY
- Click on “CLOSE WINDOW”.
- To publish the changes, select “PUBLISH CHANGES”.
Click on “TIP” to see additional helpful information.