Where you have multiple customers in your website mailing list, it is possible to link each customer to a group. This helps you to simplify the management of a large customer database. Example: you could for instance group all customers making use of your ï¿½Pavingï¿½ product together.
|Add new groups to mailing list:
Edit or assign members to a group:
- Enter the name of the group: Type the name of the group.
- Click on ï¿½ADD GROUPï¿½. The following message will be displayed: The group has been added.
- Click on the drop-down list to select a group.
- Click on ï¿½ALLOCATEï¿½. The website mailing list customers are displayed:
View group members:
- Select the customers you want to link to the selected group, or
- Click on ï¿½SELECT ALLï¿½ to link all customers to the selected group.
- Select ï¿½UPDATE GROUPï¿½. The following message will be displayed: Your group has been successfully updated.
- Click on the relevant group name to view the customers in the group.
When a group is removed, the customers in the group are not deleted.
It is possible to link one customer to multiple groups.