You can communicate with clients/subscribers via e-mail. Remember to keep it short and to the point. After selecting the recipients, compose the e-mail.
- Indicate what you would like to send:
- Custom e-mail (you will be required to create the e-mail from scratch).
- Newsletter – the newsletter will be added to your mail.
- Salutation: Click on the drop-down list to select a salutation – this is however not recommended.
- Email Subject: Enter a subject for the e-mail. When you are sending a newsletter, leave this field blank – the newsletter's name will be displayed in the subject field of your e-mail.
- Email Message: Enter a message for the e-mail. When you are sending a newsletter, this field will be greyed out.
- Click on “SEND NOW”. The following message will be displayed: Your newsletter has been sent.
- To publish the changes on your website, select “PUBLISH ALL CHANGES”.
Ensure the communications you send are not considered SPAM, by refraining from sending messages to people who did not agree to receive e-mail.