Send Individual SMS
You can communicate with client/subscribers via SMS. Remember to keep it short and to the point.
IMPORTANT - DO NOT SEND SPAM!
- Recipient number: Enter the cellphone number in international format: i.e.
071 555 1234
Use the relevant international dialing code:
27 (in place of 0) and then the rest of the number: 71 555 1234 (do not include the spaces).
- Two SMS options are available:
- To send a link to any one of the following on your website, click on the drop-down list to select the relevant item:
- Documents and brochures
- Specials and promotions
- Photo gallery
- Select "Custom SMS", to send a unique SMS.
- Enter the text for your SMS. When you are sending a link, default text will be completed for you.
- Click on ï¿½SEND NOWï¿½. The following message will be displayed: Your SMSï¿½s have been sent.
- To publish the changes on your website, select ï¿½PUBLISH ALL CHANGESï¿½.
- Once you have sent the e-mail, do not reload the page ï¿½ this will cause the SMS to be sent twice.
- Note: there is an additional cost involved when sending SMS messages.