Add a new Position
Add new position details – ensure that it is detailed, in order to assist in getting the right applicants.
- Company Name: Insert the name of the company offering the position.
- Contact Person: Enter the contact person’s details.
- Contact Number: Enter a contact number for the contact person.
- Alternative Contact Person: Enter a secondary contact person’s details.
- Alternative Contact number: Enter a contact number for the secondary contact person.
- E-mail address: Enter the relevant e-mail address.
- Physical address: Enter the physical address details.
- Industry: Enter the industry details which the position fits into.
- Position: Enter the position name.
- Package: Enter the remuneration package details.
- Location: Enter the location of the position.
- Description of position: Enter a description of the position and the job outputs.
- Click on “SUBMIT”. The following message will be displayed: Thank you for the information, it has been added to your profile.
- Status: Once a position has been created by the site administrator, the status will reflect as "verified".
- Click on "STATUS CHANGE" to change the status to "not verified". The following message will be displayed: The status of the job has been changed.
- To publish the changes on your website, select “PUBLISH ALL CHANGES”.
- When the status of a position is “not verified”, the advertisement will not be shown on the website.
- A position added by a website customer, will be in “not verified” status until you have verified the details and updated the status.