Add a new custom page
You can use the custom pages to set up the member-only content, or to add one of the additional modules. When members log in, the custom pages will be displayed like this (refer red arrow) once published:
- Page Title: Add a page title for the first custom page – you can add up to five custom pages.
- Click on “ADD PAGE” to add the page.
- Click on to edit the title of the custom page you have created, or the alignment of the title (i.e. left, center, right).
- Any of the following segments can be added on your custom page. Simply select the segment you wish to add and complete the details. Click on “ADD” or “UPLOAD”.
- Add a title
- Add text
- Add a document
- Add an image
- Add embedded media
- Add a link
- Add an advert
- View the Custom Page: The custom page layout is displayed.
- Click “BACK TO PROTECTED PAGES” to return to the member only management page.
- To publish the changes on your website, select “PUBLISH ALL CHANGES”.
- The member only area can be used to share newsletters, videos, images and other information, e.g. training manuals, etc.